Doing a website isnt hard. It is easy!
Firstly you need to login. For me, i’d usually register with a hosting company that has cPanel installed.
That way you can login easily with your <domainname.com>/cpanel
From cPanel, you can:
- Connect domain names to your hosting
- Set up emails for your site
- Install WordPress (or another content management system)
- Back up your website
- Upload files to your server
- Check your bandwidth and other usage stats
- Change various security settings
- Install add-on apps on your server
- Create new databases / manage existing ones
- Set up various optimizations
As long as your nameservers are pointing correctly to your hosting provider, you should be able to access cPanel
Just scroll to the bottom until Softaculous Apps installer, click on WordPress. This is from Exabytes.com or from Serverfreak.biz hosting provider.
Click on Install Now
Fill in the blanks and click INSTALL at the bottom. viola!… you’re done!
Then you can head over to here: https://themeforest.net/item/enfold-responsive-multipurpose-theme/4519990?ref=data76
and download ENFOLD theme, which i am using all the time. It has good element control, user friendly and easy to customize your theme.
All you need to do now is to use FTP program like FileZilla to upload the theme to the template
Upload the ENFOLD to directory Public_Html/Wp-Content/Themes
Then login to your <domainname.com>/wp-admin, head over to Appearance -> Themes and activate ENFOLD theme.
And your site is up!
Next blog post will be how to use ENFOLD for your website.